The Horizon-broadening Isotope Production Pipeline Opportunities (HIPPO) collaboration, sponsored by the Department of Energy's Isotope Program, exists to expose students to the different activities that are required to provide the nation with radioisotopes needed for science and other applications. We are committed to bringing a diverse group of students to sites involved in research and production of isotopes across the country.
HIPPO announces an exciting opportunity for students to participate in isotope production research. Students will be able to work with highly renowned faculty and staff from a variety of institutions. Learn more about this program here.
- Applications for 2023 are now open! The application form for undergrad students is available here and graduate students can apply here.
- The University of Wisconsin Cyclotron Research Group joins the University Isotope Network and Establishes New Domestic Isotope Supply Chains. More details here.
- Texas A&M to lead isotope R&D traineeship program. Read the story here.
- Read more about the Horizon-broadening Isotope Production Pipeline Opportunities (HIPPO) collaboration.
- Learn about the Department of Energy’s Isotope Program.
- Read more about this traineeship from the Department of Energy here.