Fourth International Workshop on
“State of the Art in Nuclear Cluster Physics”
Galveston, Texas, USA
May 13-18, 2018
The 4th international workshop on “State of the Art in Nuclear Cluster Physics,” (SOTANCP) is held at the Galvez Hotel in Galveston Texas, USA, during May 13-18, 2018. This is the fourth workshop in the series that started in Strasbourg in 2008 and continued in Brussels in 2010 and then in Yokohama in 2014.
The conference proceedings are now available online.
- Cluster structures and many-body correlations in stable and unstable nuclei
- Clustering aspects of nuclear reactions and resonances
- Alpha condensates and analogy with condensed matter approaches
- Role of tensor force in cluster physics and ab initio approaches
- Clustering in hypernuclei
- Nuclear fission, superheavy nuclei, and cluster decay
- Cluster physics and nuclear astrophysics
- Clustering in nuclear matter and neutron stars
- Clustering in hadron and atomic physics
To make a reservation and receive the special rate ($99 per night) granted to the workshop participants click on the link above or call (+1) 409-515-2154 and ask to book at Hotel Galvez in the “SOTANCP4″ room block