for the 2017 NSF-REU Nuclear
Physics and Nuclear Chemistry Program at the Cyclotron Institute
- Applicants must be US citizens
or have permanent resident status.
must have undergraduate status at the time of the program. (Students
planning to receive a degree by May 2017 are not eligible).
- Applicants must have completed
an introductory physics/chemistry course and have completed or be enrolled
in an advanced physics/chemistry course.
apply for the REU Program, complete the 3 steps below:
- Fill out the on-line 2017 Cyclotron Institute REU Application
Application web site will be available starting Monday, October 24th, 2016.
Note: You will be asked to choose an authentication method.
1) If you are already a student at Texas A&M University, select "Texas A&M Central Authentication" then use your current NetID & password to login.
2) If you are not a student at Texas A&M University you will need to select "Email based authentication". You will be asked to established yourself as a new user by providing your email & creating a password.
- Arrange for an OFFICIAL copy of your college transcript
to be sent to the address below.
(Transcripts must be sent directly from your school's
Please address all application materials to:
REU Program Administrator
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3366
Letters of reference
may be faxed to 979-845-1899 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
application materials must be received by February 3rd, 2017.
Complete applications (including transcripts and two letters of reference) submitted by this date will receive full consideration.
However, we will continue to accept applications until all positions are
you have any questions about the REU program or the application process
please send an email to